Current Top Sellers
Do you need help with your print job? We can help! Call: (786) 416-0849
4D Prints is a Lenticular product that allows you to have two or three different pictures in one. We take your images and create a swapping effect, each image vanishing and then reappearing from one to another as you move it up and down. There is a backing that can also be printed in normal 4 color process. Total thickness with both plastic 4D viewer and backing is 21pt. Only the front side will have the 4D effect. Order your 4D Lenticular Business Cards or Postcards Today!
2 Image Flip:
2 images for the front, one image for the back. After ordering, you will be emailed a notification to approve your order.
• 4D Lenticular Business Cards
• 2 Flips
• 21pt Total Thickness
• Full Color Double Sides
• Round Corners Included
TIPS: The bleed must be made bigger for the 4D prints. The total bleed should be .25" added to the cut size. For example, if you are ordering a business card the final size you should upload is 3.75x2.25. The files should still be CMYK and 300dpi as normal. There are some other rules you should follow as well when setting up the front of a 4D card
- - Bleed is double our standard. 0.25". A business card should have a bleed size of 3.75"x2.25"
- - Dark solid colored and/or textured backgrounds work well.
- - White and light colored areas are transparent, other views / flips will show through white areas causing a ghosting effect. White and light colored areas only work well if each view has white/light colors in the exact same area.
- - Use bold san sarif fonts.
- - Avoid small, fine and thin type. Fonts get distorted through the lens / plastic surface, so the bolder the better.
- - Text that varies from view to view / file to file should NOT overlap, it should be in different positions on each view.
- - 4D effect works best when the variation from image to image is subtle and simple.
Shipping / Return Policy
Please read below:
All shipping and delivery dates are ESTIMATED ONLY and are not guaranteed. FOILTEK PRINTING WILL MAKE EVERY NECESSARY ATTEMPT TO COMPLETE AND SHIP THE CUSTOMER'S JOB ON SCHEDULE. IF A DELIVERY IS IMPAIRED BY AN ACT OF GOD, ELECTRICAL FAILURES, AIRLINE DELIVERY DELAYS, ANY TRANSPORTATION DELAY, OR CANCELLATIONS, OR ANY OTHER DELAY OUT OF FOILTEK PRINTING CONTROL, THEN FOILTEK PRINTING WILL ASSIST THE CLIENT IN LOCATING THE DELIVERY. FOILTEK PRINTING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BOXES LOST OR DAMAGED BY THE SHIPPING COMPANY. THE CUSTOMER AGREES NOT TO HOLD FOILTEK PRINTING LIABLE UNDER ANY OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.
We process jobs as soon as they are paid. If you need to cancel or replace any files on an order you have placed, you must call and speak to a FOILTEK PRINTING Manager no later than 10 minutes after your order is paid. If we can catch the job before it goes to print, we will be more than happy to attempt to replace or cancel the order. If the job is already scheduled for production, you are responsible for full payment when re-making your order including shipping cost. ALL LOCAL GRAPHIC AND PRINT JOBS REQUIRE A 100% ADVANCED PAYMENT DUE IMMEDIATELY UPON PLACING AN ORDER. IT IS THE POLICY OF FOILTEKPRINTING.COM THAT SUCH ADVANCED PAYMENTS ARE STRICTLY NON-REFUNDABLE. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.